About Me

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I am from Ankara, Turkey. Before I came to the U.S.A., I was working at the Capital Markets Board of Turkey, which is equal to US Securities and Exchange Commission, as an expert. I have been in the U.S. with my family since August 2009. I am a graduate student at BU. My major is Financial Economics. I like cooking, going shopping and playing tennis in my free time. I also enjoy playing games with my daughters. Additionally, if I have time, I like to travel. I have seen Paris, France, Taipei and Taiwan. I also traveled to the inside and outside of the U.S. I would like to travel West and South America and Canada. I love Boston!!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My daughters



I have two daughters. The older one's name is Nehir and the other's name is Doga.


Nehir is 12, Doga is 4 years old.


2 comments:

  1. want to fuck you and your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sexy girls. I also want to fuck you and your daughters

    ReplyDelete